Year 11 Mock Exams will take place 29th Nov – 10th Dec.
- Short bursts of revision (30-40 minutes) are most effective.
- Find a quiet place to revise – your bedroom, school, the library.
- Make sure you don’t just revise the subjects and topics you like
- Make your own revision notes, use flash cards.
- Use different techniques. Make your own learning maps, use post-it notes to write key words on, create flash cards.
- Practise on past exam papers or revision tests available on the web.
- You will need help at some stage, make sure you ask for it.
- Try not to get stressed out! Eat properly and get lots of sleep.
- Believe in yourself and think positive.