Mock Examination Dates 2020/2021
Year 11 Mocks
Y11 mock examinations will be taking place on:
- 30/11/20 – 11/12/20 for all subjects.
- 8/3/21 – 11/3/21 for English and Maths.
Year 13 Mocks
Y13 mock examinations will be taking place on:
- 18/1/21 – 22/1/21 for all subjects.
Summer 2021 Examinations
Summer 2021 examination timetables for Y11 and Y13 will be published here once available.
Preparing for You Examinations
- Short bursts of revision (30-40 minutes) are most effective.
- Find a quiet place to revise – your bedroom, school, the library.
- Make sure you don’t just revise the subjects and topics you like
- Make your own revision notes, use flash cards.
- Use different techniques. Make your own learning maps, use post-it notes to write key words on, create flash cards.
- Practise on past exam papers or revision tests available on the web.
- You will need help at some stage, make sure you ask for it.
- Try not to get stressed out! Eat properly and get lots of sleep.
- Believe in yourself and think positive.