HEADTEACHER’S WELCOME & VISION
We aim to ensure that every young person achieves their potential by providing an education that challenges them intellectually and offers them a wide range of opportunities to develop and stretch their unique talents and interests.
At Aldridge School, we believe that education is more than just grades. Grades are certainly the ‘passport’ that pupils need to move on to the next stage of their lives and we will do whatever it takes to ensure they are able to achieve their aspirations. However, the real art of education is to develop confident, resilient, and independent young people who are in possession of the ‘passport’ that grades provide.
Does your child have an aptitude for music? If so they could qualify for one of our Music Scholarships.
Each year twenty five places are awarded to the most gifted and aspiring students. We support our music students with exemplary teaching staff, who are supplemented by a group of passionate, high level instrumental tutors. This is an opportunity unmatched in state education. There will be a special meeting on Wednesday 21st September 2022 at 5.30pm in Whitman Hall for parents and students interested in applying for a Music Scholarship.
SIXTH FORM INFORMATION
Whether you have spent the last five years at Aldridge School or you are joining us from another school, we offer you something special – the opportunity to achieve academic success and the chance to develop as an individual so that you leave us happy, confident and well prepared for the next phase in your life, be it work or university.
Our virtual information evening takes place on 1st December at 6pm open this link page to join us on Teams.
Year 5 Pupils Participate in a World Book Day Quiz at Aldridge SchoolKeep reading
- Year 11 Revision Letter
- Pedestrian Crossing for Birmingham Road, Aldridge
- Year 9 Choices Evening
- Start Of Term Parent Letter
- Updated Letter Ski Trip France 2023
- Odd Socks Day Letter
- Parent Governor Nominations￼
- Ski Trip France 2023
- Reintroduction of Covid-19 measures
- Consultation In Relation to School Relationship, Sex and Health Education
- Rome 2022 History trip
- Ski Trip France 2023
- School Parking Letter
- Open Evening and Parent Update
- IMPORTANT – Year 8 Letter 13.07.21
- End of summer term 2021 Letter
- Year 11 & 13 – TAG Appeals Letter
- Suit Day Cancellation – Year 11 & 13 Letter
- Parent Letter 11.06.21
- Languages in Year 9
- End of Term Parent Letter
- Parent Letter – Return to normal classrooms
- Year 12 Study Leave Letter