Aldridge School is a successful oversubscribed academy with a good track record of results at both GCSE and A Level. Our most recent Ofsted inspection (February 2017) rated us as Good in all areas. This is an excellent opportunity for inspired, committed and enthusiastic people to join a thriving department in this popular and successful school. Our motto ‘Achieving Excellence Together’ is at the heart of our work.
- a friendly, supportive and inclusive ethos
- students who are willing to learn
- an outstanding team of learning support and administrative staff
- extensive opportunities for professional development
- a great chance to make a difference to young people’s lives
- a package of benefits consisting of a laptop, iPad, Office365 Licence.
- an excellent teacher of Maths, with the ability to teach key stages 3, 4 and particularly key stage 5
- a person with vision, drive and initiative required to achieve further success
- an enthusiastic, committed and passionate individual, able to motivate and inspire young people and colleagues
- an individual with a ‘can do’ approach willing to make a significant contribution to the life of the school
- an experienced teacher looking for career progression to middle leadership
Aldridge School – An Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. The post is subject to enhanced DBS and safeguarding checks.
For further information please go to our web site http://www.aldridgeschool.org.
We reserve the right to close vacancies before the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.